Terms and Conditions of Entry – Greater Bank Beaumont St Carnivale Instagram Competition
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
2. Photos used as part of this competition must be of you only.
3. This promotion is open to all members of the public who use Greater Bank’s website and Social Media platforms and who are natural persons.
4. Entrants must upload a photo to Instagram using the hashtag #greatercarnivale
5. By submitting an entry in the competition, all Entrants warrant that each visual entry media submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant which does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify Greater Bank against any and all claims, loss, damage and costs arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
6. Greater Bank will not be liable for any breach of copyright. The entrant will be solely responsible for their own entry and the consequences of submitting them. The entrant represents and warrants that their entry is their own and:
7. Failure to comply with any term or condition may result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of Prizes at Greater Bank’s sole discretion.
8. Employees of Greater Bank and their Immediate Families* are excluded from entry.
9. The promotion commences on Saturday 11 March 2017 at 5.00pm AEST.
10. The promotion ends on Tuesday 14 March 2017 at 9.00am AEST.
11. To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period;
12. Entries must not be
13. Only one (1) entry is permitted per entrant
14. Greater Bank accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Greater Bank for any reason whatsoever.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person whose name is listed on the Instagram account used to post the winning photo during the prize period.
16. Entry into this draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Prize:
18. The total prize is valued at $250.00 AUD
19. The winning entries will be selected by Greater Bank’s Marketing Department on Tuesday 14 March 2017 at Greater Bank’s Head Office, 103 Tudor Street, Hamilton at 10.00am AEST from the consolidated entries and the winner will be declared by validating that they have met all entry criteria.
20. The winner will be notified via the social network used to upload the winning photo and the winner’s name will be published on Greater Bank’s Social Channels on Tuesday 14 March 2017 at 5:00pm AEST. The winners will then be contacted by Greater Bank via Instagram to arrange prize transfer.
* Immediate family includes: spouse; defacto spouse; parent; parent in law; defacto spouse parent; step-parent; foster-parent or legal guardian; grandparent; child; step-child; foster-child; adopted-child; grandchild; sibling; step-sibling; foster-sibling; defacto sibling; or same sex partner who lives with the Winner as the defacto partner of the Winner on a bona fide domestic basis.